Rockspace AC2100 extender is the best mesh WIFI extender
Click on Setup Button to launch Rockspace AC2100 Setup
Rockspace AC2100 extender uses the latest WIFI Mesh technology for the best WIFI experience. Use WIFI hassle-free around your home.
Call us for Assistance
Call us to get technical assistance for Rockspace Extender Setup.
Chat with Us
Chat with Us for any query you may have for your Rockspace Extender.
RockSpace AC2100 Extender Overview
The compact design of Rockspace AC2100 makes it easier to use in small places. Inbuilt antennas make it better to reach the farthest location in your home.
If you want to eliminate the WIFI dead zone in your home, you could now do it using the Rockspace AC2100 extender. Being a small and compact extender won’t hit hard on your pocket and you can take advantage of its cutting edge technology.
Get ready to connect this easy-to-use and setup WIFI range extender. Increase your WIFI connectivity and eliminate buffering zones whatsoever.
RockSpace AC2100 LED Behaviour
Rockspace extender has three LED lights on the front panel of your extender. It has Power LED, WPS LED, and Signal LED.
Power (PWR) LED:
- No light means the extender has no power.
- Blinking BLUE means the extender is starting up.
- Solid BLUE means the extender is powered on.
- No light means not in use or connected.
- Blinking BLUE means WPS connection is initiated.
- Solid BLUE means it has a connection with the router.
- Off means, no connection to the router.
- Solid BLUE means, the extender is set up and has a strong connection.
- Solid RED means, the extender has a weak connection to the router. If you get Solid RED light then move your extender close to the router.
Rock Space AC2100 Extender Setup
RockSpace AC2100 Extender Setup is an easy job to do. The user can set up this with two methods are Via WPS and Via Web Browser. Before doing the setup let’s understand few things if your extender is old and it was already setup with the previous network. Then, make sure you will reset your rockspace extender setup to factory settings. Secondly, if your extender is brand new and you are still not getting power LED when it’s plugged in then reset your extender.
RockSpace AC2100 WiFi Extender Setup Via WPS:
It is the easiest method to do. All you have to do is just, Plug your extender into the power outlet and wait for solid lights to appear. Once you get a solid BLUE light on power. Then press the WPS button on your extender. It will blink for a while and then you suppose to get two solid BLUE lights on the extender.
Rock Space AC2100 WiFi Extender Setup Via Web Browser:
How do I do rock space wifi extender setup? If you are looking for an answer to this question. You are in the right place. You can do the rock space wifi extender setup simply by following the instructions below:
- Plug your extender into the power and wait for the solid BLUE light on power.
- Connect your device to the WiFi Network.
- Open a web browser and type http://re.rockspace.local or 192.168.0.254 in the address bar.
- It will take you to the login screen where you can create a login password for future login. Click on Next.
- Now it will scan your network. You need to select your network and the window will prompt up.
- Enter your wifi password and change the Network Name of your extender if you want. Otherwise, it will pick up the router’s network name which will end up with _EXT.
- Finally, click on Extend. It will take few seconds to establish the connection between router and extender.
- After set up you will get Two solid BLUE lights on it.
Disclaimer: reerockspacelocal.com is an independent support service provider. Use of the brand name and products are for representation and education purposes only.