Rockspace AC2100 router setup is built to provide strong WIFI signals to a medium-sized home. It can provide seamless WIFI connectivity throughout your home. We all need a reliable router that can ensure us of good WIFI signals in our home.
Rockspace is emerging to be one of the best networking brands in the technology community with more than a million satisfied customers all over the globe Rockspace ensures good quality products at a reasonable cost.
Overview of Rockspace AC2100 Router
Rockspace AC2100 Router is capable of handling multiple devices such as a gaming console, smart tv, smartphone, etc. It is ideal to use for streaming and gaming. Rockspace AC2100 Router theoretically can provide 2100 MBPS speed and it works seamlessly with most devices. Dual Band router lets you cover more space than you can not cover using any other router. It uses four antennas to amplify WIFI signals throughout your home. Schedule feature help you choose when would you like to use it and it turns itself off when not in use that increases power saving.
Key Features of Rockspace AC2100 Router
- Design: Rockspace AC2100 router has a sleek and compact design that makes it ideal to use in small places. The small design does not mean less performance it uses the latest technology to amplify WIFI signals throughout your home.
- Mesh Technology: Rockspace AC2100 router uses the latest mesh technology that makes it easy to use. With mesh technology, you can create one SSID for 2.4GHz and 5Ghz WIFI.
- Easy Setup: Rockspace AC2100 router is easy to set up is a breeze even for people who do not understand technology. Setup your router using simple steps with the RS WIFI app.
- WIFI Schedule: Setup schedule for the uptime of your Rockspace AC2100 router. It helps you save electricity for a better future.
Rockspace AC2100 Router setup with web UI
Just bought a Rockspace AC2100 router and trying to set it up for the first time. It can be done using a smart device such as a smartphone, computer, iPad, etc. To complete the Rockspace AC2100 using web UI follow along with the instructions down below:
Before you begin with the Setup:
- Before you begin with the setup process you would need to make sure that your modem is plugged in and has an active internet connection.
- Make sure to check all the content of the box.
- Take a note of the Rockspace WIFI and the password, this information could be found at the bottom of your Rockspace AC2100 router.
- Unplug your internet modem.
- Connect an ethernet cable between your modem and the Rockspace AC2100 router.
- This ethernet cable should be connected with the WAN port of it.
- Plug your modem into a power outlet.
- Wait for 2 minutes until your modem fully turns on.
- Plug your Rockspace AC2100 router to the power.
- When the router is fully booted check the light status on both the modem and the router.
- Connect your computer to the Rockspace WIFI.
- Open a browser on your computer such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
- At the top of the browser in the address bar type 192.168.0.1.
- Click on the start setup process.
- The next screen will ask you to choose your connection type.
If you’re using a PPPoE connection make sure to choose PPPoE as the connection type and then type your PPPoE client username and password.
In case your connection type is a dynamic IP address then choose dynamic address.
If your connection type is a static IP address then you would have to type your static IP address after choosing the connection type.
- After choosing the connection an autoconfiguration window will appear.
- Now choose your WIFI network name and password.
- You would get an option to choose an admin username and password as well you can change that too.
- Now your router is connected and you should be able to see your new wireless network on your devices.
- Connect your devices to the new WIFI and use it to access the internet.
Rockspace AC2100 router setup is now done and is ready to use. Connect your devices using newly created SSID and the password and experience a fast and reliable internet connection throughout your home.
Rockspace AC2100 router setup using RS WIFI app
In order to create the Rockspace AC2100 router setup process, a breeze for the Rockspace created a called RS WIFI that you can download from the play store or the app store. This app helps users to go through the setup process like a pro you would need a smartphone or a tablet for this process.
- Connect your smartphone to the Rockspace WIFI. This information could be found at the bottom of your Rockspace AC2100 router.
- Open RS WIFI app.
- On the next screen, tap next.
- The next screen will ask you to create a new SSID and the password for your Rockspace router.
- After creating a new SSID and Password click on OK.
- The Rockspace AC2100 router will reboot once.
- After booting up connect your smartphone to the new SSID.
Rockspace AC2100 router setup process is now completed and you can connect your wireless devices to it. It should be able to amplify your wireless network throughout your home.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to perform a Factory Reset on the Rockspace AC2100 router?
In order to reset your AC2100 router to the factory settings push the reset button for 10 seconds using a sharp object while the Rockspace AC2100 router is plugged into the power.
- How do I login into the Rockspace Router?
To log in to the router, you would need to type the IP address of your router in the web address bar. It will take you to the router settings where you can change any settings.
- Where do I find the IP address for the Rockspace router?
Rockspace AC2100 router’s default IP address is 192.168.0.1 that can be typed into the browser to log in to the router settings.
- Can I use the RS WIFI app to change the WIFI network name and password?
Yes, you can use the RS WIFI app to change your username and the password for the rockspace router.