Rock Space WiFi Extender Setup | Rockspace Extender Setup
Click on Setup Button to launch Rock Space WiFi Extender Setup
Rockspace WiFi Extender setup can be done with WPS easily. It delivers more in less price. Rock Space WiFi Extender is ideal for the ultimate gaming, streaming, and internet surfing experience. By using it you can say bye-bye to buffering.
Call us for Assistance
Call us to get technical assistance for Rockspace Extender Setup.
Chat with Us
Chat with Us for any query you may have for your Rockspace Extender.
RockSpace Extender Overview
Rockspace WiFi Extender is a Network Expansion device that we use to extend the wifi signals of our existing router’s wifi. Rockspace offers several model numbers when it comes to extenders such as; AC750, AC1200, and AC2100. Rockspace extenders work on two operational modes i.e.; As An Extender and As An Access Point. It uses dual-band technology 2.4GHz and 5GHz which enhances the speed and connectivity where the signals are weak.
Rockspace provides amazing technology at pocket-friendly prices and it is ideal for the ultimate gaming and HD video streaming experience. It gives you desired connectivity you need for your devices. Rockspace extenders can be set up by using any computer, mobile phone, iPad, etc.
Rockspace Extender Key Features:
- [Boosts WiFi Signals]: It gets signals from the existing router and extends the signals to the different corners of your house and office where your router is not capable to do so.
- [2.4GhHz & 5GHz Dual Band]: It divides your devices between 2.4GHz and 5GHz so that less traffic would be on the single channel. It enhances the network’s performance.
- [Easy Setup]: It can be set up easily just by pushing the WPS button on it.
- [External Antennas]: It has two external antennas which provide better WiFi coverage.
Rockspace extender has three LED lights on the front panel of your extender. It has Power LED, WPS LED, and Signal LED.
Power (PWR) LED:
- No light means the extender has no power.
- Blinking BLUE means the extender is starting up.
- Solid BLUE means the extender is powered on.
WPS LED: WPS lights will lit up when we press the WPS button extender otherwise it will not come up. Blinking WPS means the extender is trying to connect to the router.
- Off means, no connection to the router.
- Solid BLUE means, the extender is set up and has a strong connection.
- Solid RED means, the extender has a weak connection to the router. If you get Solid RED light then move your extender close to the router.
Rock Space WiFi Extender Setup
Rock Space WiFi Extender Setup is an easy job to do. The user can set up this with three methods are Via WPS, Via Web Browser, and Ethernet cable. Before doing the setup let’s understand few things if your extender is old and it was already set up with the previous network. Then, make sure you will reset your rock space extender setup to factory settings. Secondly, if your extender is brand new and you are still not getting power LED when it’s plugged in then reset your extender.
Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup Via WPS:
It is the easiest method to do. All you have to do is just, Plug your extender into the power outlet and wait for solid lights to appear. Once you get a solid BLUE light on power. Then press the WPS button on your extender. It will blink for a while and then you suppose to get two solid BLUE lights on the extender.
Rock Space WiFi Extender Setup Via Web Browser:
How do I do rock space wifi extender setup? If you are looking for an answer to this question. You are in the right place. You can do the rock space wifi extender setup simply by following the instructions below:
- Plug your extender into the power and wait for the solid BLUE light on power.
- Connect your device to the WiFi Network.
- Open a web browser and type http://re.rockspace.local or 192.168.0.254 in the address bar.
- It will take you to the login screen where you can create a login password for future login. Click on Next.
- Now it will scan your network. You need to select your network and the window will prompt up.
- Enter your wifi password and change the Network Name of your extender if you want. Otherwise, it will pick up the router’s network name which will end up with _EXT.
- Finally, click on Extend. It will take few seconds to establish the connection between router and extender.
- After set up you will get Two solid BLUE lights on it.
Rockspace Extender Setup Via Ethernet Cable:
If you are using an Ethernet cable then you can setup your Rockspace WiFi Extender as an extender and as an access point as well. When we setup as an extender we can use an ethernet cable and after setup we can remove the cable from the extender. While setting up Rockspace extender as an access point, an ethernet cable has to be connected from router to extender all the time.
As An Extender: You can connect an Ethernet cable connection either from router to extender or from the extender to the computer.
Ethernet Cable Connection from Router to Extender:
- Connect an ethernet cable from your wifi router to Rockspace extender.
- Open a web browser and type 192.168.0.254 or http://re.rockspace.local in the address bar.
- Create a login password and complete the setup.
Ethernet Cable Connection from Computer to Extender:
- First of all, connect an ethernet cable from the computer to the Rockspace extender.
- Now, open a web browser and type 192.168.0.254 or http://re.rockspace.local in the address bar.
- Create a login password and complete the setup.
As An Access Point: You can hardwire your Rockspace Wifi Extender to the router and use it in AP mode.
- Hardwire your WiFi range Extender to the router.
- Open the browser and type 192.168.0.254 in the browser.
- Create a login password for future login.
- Now, you need to create SSID and Password for the WiFi Access Point.
Note: In case, if you are not able to access the 192.168.0.254 IP address then Click Here.
Disclaimer: reerockspacelocal.com is an independent support service provider. Use of the brand name and products are for representation and education purposes only.