It is very easy to Reset Rockspace WiFi Extender. But we need to understand under what circumstances, we need to reset rocksapce wifi extender.
Condition Under which we need to reset rockspace wifi extender:
- If you don’t know the Login password.
- If you have changed your WiFi Network Name and Password.
- You have a new router and modem.
These are the most common scenarios that we need to reset rocksapce wifi extender.
Steps to reset rock space extender:
- Plug your extender to the power and wait for the solid blue light.
- Use a paperclip and insert it in a factory reset hole.
- Do not insert the paperclip if you are not getting solid blue light on power.
- Hold the paperclip for about 10 – 15 seconds. Make sure your extender is plugged into the power while inserting the paperclip.
- Take out the paperclip and wait for the light to be solid BLUE.
- Open wifi settings on your phone and check if you are getting ROCSPACE_EXT in the wifi connection.
- If you are not getting ROCKSPACE_EXT. You need to reset your extender once again.