Rockspace Extender will eliminate WIFI dead zones
Call us for Assistance
Call us to get technical assistance for Rockspace Extender Setup.
Chat with Us
Chat with Us for any query you may have for your Rockspace Extender.
re.rockspace.local wifi extender setup
Sometimes, we do not get enough signals in our house, re rockspace local wifi extender helps to get seamless connectivity throughout your house. If your router is not capable to transmit enough signals to a particular location, rockspace wifi extender connect to the router as an extender or as an access point mode and provides wifi signals to your dead zones. It is ideal for video streaming and gaming.
re.rockspace.local is a default setup page for rock space wifi extender setup. Setup for your Rockspace extender can be done on a smartphone or a computer. However, if you get an error once on your smartphone with the setup it is always recommended to use the computer for the setup process.
Things that you should keep in mind before start setting up your rock space wifi extender setup:
- Your extender should be plugged into a power outlet near your router.
- The extender should have one solid blue light lit up before you start setting up your extender.
- If you see more than 1 blue light on the extender you should reset this extender to the factory default settings.
- Make a note of your correct SSID and Network security to avoid any mistakes during the setup process.
Steps to do re.rockspace local wifi extender configuration
To configure your re.rockspace.local wifi extender, first of all, you need to follow the setup wizard. You can follow the on-screen instructions available on http://re.rockspace.local. There are several ways you can set up your wifi extender. You can do it with the WPS button or you can also do it with a web URL using your Phone or Tablet. In addition, if you want to get the proper output from your Rockspace wifi extender. Then you need to make sure you get a solid blue light on the signal LED and try to position your antenas to get an optimal connection. If you do not get a blue light on the signal LED then, try to mode your extender close to the router. Once your extender is configured, you can connect your device with the extender’s wifi name or SSID by using the same wifi password as your router. If you want to change the WiFi Name and Password for your Rockspace extender, you need to login to the http //re.rockspace.local . After login, you need to enter the login password and then you can change the WiFi network name and password according to your choice. If you don’t know the login password then you need to reset your extender to factory default settings. But remember if you reset your extender, it will reset all settings and you need to do the setup once again.
In case if you are not able to access the http://re.rocksapce.local website for the setup. You can also try the 192.168.0.254 IP address to access the login page to start the Rockspace extender setup wizard.
How to do Rock space wifi extender setup using http re.rockspace.local
Rock Space wifi extender can amplify the wifi signals of your router. It can be set up by vising the offline URL re.rockspace.local.
To Rock Space wifi extender setup using http re.rockspace.local, follow the steps given below:
- Turn on your smartphone/Ipad and connect it to the WIFI
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc.) and type re.rockspace.local or 192.168.0.254 in the web browser.
- Once you’re on the website click on setup.
- After clicking on Setup create an online account in order to login to re.rockspace.local.
- Now choose how would you like to use your extender. Click on WIFI range extender or Access Point.
- Now choose your wireless network from the list of available WIFI networks.
- Type in your network security key and click next.
- Your extender will reboot once and you’ll get a message that the network is extended successfully.
re.rockspace.local setup with WPS
WPS setup for the re.rockspace local is by far the easiest and most convenient method. Normally it only takes about 2 minutes for the setup process to complete.
However, there are some important things that you should keep in mind before starting Rockspace extender setup with WPS or WIFI Protected Setup.
Things to keep in mind for WPS setup:
- Check if your router supports WPS.
- Your extender should be plugged into the power and has a solid blue light on it.
- The extender should be within 10 feet of the router.
- Plug your extender into a power outlet and wait for the blue light.
- Push the WPS button on the extender.
- Once you’ve pushed the WPS on the extender the WPS light should start blinking.
- Now wait for 2 minutes signal light on the extender will turn on.
- When seeing all 3 blue lights on the extender and it will start working.
Why can't I access re.rockspace.local?
Bought a Rockspace Extender and trying to set it up could be something that frustrates so many people because sometimes re rockspace local login page is not accessible. There are a number of reasons why you can’t log in into re.rockspace.local
http re rockspace local can be accessed through a smartphone, computer, or tablet. This is a default setup page for the rockspace extender setup.
Reasons why you can’t access re.rockspace.local:
1. Your extender is not connected to a reliable power source.
Solution: Try a different power outlet. It might not get enough power if you have connected to a surge protector.
2. Your device i.e, Smartphone, computer, or tablet might not be connected with rockspace_ext.
Solution: Open WIFI settings in the device that you are using for the extender set up and connect it to the Rockspace_ext.
3. Your mobile data is turned on( Only applicable for smartphones).
Solution: Open settings and make sure your mobile data is turned off.
4. Extender is already working.
Solution: The extender is already connected to the router to check if it is already working check the light status on the extender, if you already have 2 solid blue lights that means your extender is already working and you don’t need to follow any further steps for the configuration.
5. Due to an Ip confliction.
Solution: Normally IP conflict can be solved by rebooting the main modem and router. However, if that didn’t help perhaps you could try setting up this extender with an ethernet cable or contact an IT professional.
Key Features of Rockspace WiFi Extender
It is very frustrating when we lose internet connection while watching our favorite movie, playing our favorite video game and doing our important work. Because streaming and gaming need a stable internet connection, sometimes the router is not able to transmit enough signals in a particular location.
Here, the rock space extender plays an important role to provide you seamless connection throughout your house. The user needs to plug his re.rockspace local where he gets less signals and the rock space extender will extend the signals further.
Rockspace wifi extenders are mostly compatible with any brand of router. It might not be compatible with the oldest model of the router which does not get any firmware update. It can extend the range of any router, doesn’t matter which bandwidth it is using and what are the channels on it. It provides dual-band technology 2.4GHz and 5GHz which makes it compatible with every router.
Due to its compact size and easy-to-use design, it does not need large space. It is a plug-and-play device, you can plug it into a power outlet and set it up by pushing the WPS button it.
re rockspace local also offers a Mesh WiFi system and AC2100 WiFi extender. These two devices support OneMesh wifi technology. Basically, the OneMesh feature creates a single wifi name after connecting to the router. With the help of this, you don’t need to switch your device to the extender’s network. It will automatically switch between the router and extender.
It creates a seamless connection in your house and you can enjoy lag-free internet on your devices. This feature helps you if you want to connect a security camera and you are not getting enough signals in your garage or backyard. Because some cameras need the same wifi network name as your router.
Due to its easy-to-use design, it is very easy to set up. The user can do the setup with WPS or using web URL http re.rockspace local. There are three operational modes for rockspace wifi extender. You can configure it as an extender mode, as an access point mode, and as a router or bridge mode.
If you want to use it as an extender, you can configure it with the WPS button. But if you want to use it as an access point mode or as a router mode. You need to use an ethernet cable to do the setup.
Disclaimer: reerockspacelocal.com is an independent support service provider. Use of the brand name and products are for representation and education purposes only.